View Single Post
Old 22-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
warduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My bad influence on girlfriend

It was the photo of her with her ex-boyfriend, together with 2 other couples in their bikini and trunk. I saw many photos of her together with the other 2 girl posing sexily, some photos with the 3 guys grabbing their breast with both of their hands.
For info, she have a big B size near C while the other 2 is average B size.
Next, there are photo of her ex taking off her bikini in a dark corner and playing with her nipple.
I got real angry because she hides all the past from me, except that she is still a virgin.
Just then, she got out of the bath and I wanted to pretend nothing happen, but my black face sure got her attention. She massages me but I push her hand away, I make my way out of her house and she chased after me until the void deck. I finally stopped and told her what I have found out. She confessed but highlight she is really still a virgin despite the touch.
I made her sent me all the photos and secretly, I masturbate in the toilet while admiring the photos.
Next, I pretend to be still angry and made her do the same to me as per what she did for her ex.
She is good in hj and bj, and she told me her ex like it alot that he made her do it for him everytime. I was very song but soon, I wanted more than that..