View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

"Dear you remember Moon?"

"Which Moon?"

"The one in school last time, you got a crush on her one. My classmate."

"Ah.....that Ah Lian. I remember her. Many years have not seen her already. That time I heard she together with Ah Hock, that guy joined some gang or what after ITE. That Ah Hock also same class as you and her right? I heard in army, he even ran away from camp a few times and went into DB"

"Yes that one. She still with Ah Hock now. She came to my store today to buy some clothes. So we went coffee after that and catch up a bit."

"How is she?"

"She seems to be doing well. Dress very sexily but with a lot of branded stuff. I told her a bit about our situation. She suggested something to me"

"uh huh?"

"She said she can help me get another job. I can work under her team. It's much easier and earn much more money than what I can earn as a retail assistant selling clothes."

"So good?"

"Ya. I think can try. We need more money now"

"What work is that?"

"KTV girl"

"What?!?!? do you know what is that?"

"She said very easy one. Just have to sit there eat, drink, chat and play card games or what with the customers. A lot of Singapore ladies do this now. There is one other girl, my classmate too, joining her team next week. You should know her too. Yu Qin. Last time me, Yu Qin and Moon are known as the 3 flowers in school"

"Xinni, do you know what the men go KTV for?"

"To talk business and host their guests lor. Moon told me. Then some just go there because they are lonely and bored, so need some girls to accompany them to chat and sing."

"And you know they go out to hotel with those men too?"

"No lah. I know what you are thinking about. Moon assured me it's up to us. Especially the Singapore girls. Most don't do that. Singapore girls are popular and we can choose what we want to do. We don't even have to let the men touch us. We can 吊起来卖的. The Viet girls and PRC girls different. Anyway you should and can trust me lah. You think I would let the men touch me meh?"

"But......."

I don't know what to say. I don't know how I can accept my newly wed wife to become a KTV girl. If my friends and relatives know about this, where do I put my face? But deep down, I know this is one way to get ourselves out of the shit we are in. We just need around $80K to clear off the moneylenders. At least we can lead a normal life after that. With Xinni's current salary and my broken leg now, we won't be able to clear that debt at all. And it might even accumulate more with interests............