Old 31-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Over the course of 4 months, I've booked Xuan 5 to 6 times in total. A little less than a month from when I first pounded her, I book her again and it was more or less the similar play. I would say she's the highly innocent, very gullible, and unsuspecting xmm. Her delicious pussy that I would never get bored having her sitting on my face, licking every love juices off of it. Then to end the session with thick cum from my cock pumped her pussy full. She wouldn't even aware and none of those cum would get washed.

The third time I booked her, this time I had some mercy on her and did not impregnate her. It was still fun nonetheless, getting to savour her plump pussy again and again. However, the remaining three times I booked her is where I enjoyed her the most. This few times I tested a something I've never tried before. I wouldn't go into more of those pussy slurping, meat shaft riding details as they're more or less repetitive unless you're the one savouring her.

So as usual after ripping the cap, I would enjoy the tight moist hole wrapping my cock. But this time, I would ask her to be in doggy pose. Brought her against the wall while I watch her beautiful, smooth back while I pound her raw pussy. Beautiful bouncy ass clapping against my hips. Comes the time to ejaculate inside her, I let out a good few shots inside her. Here's the thing, I know that I can let out a good few streams so I stayed inside to impregnate her more before pulling out, quickly take off my cap(torn already) and shot remaining cum on her beautiful back.

All 3 of these separate sessions, she would thinks that I pull out and take off cap to ejaculate on her sexy back as my perverted fetish. But in actual facts, I've already ejaculated 2/3 of my loads inside her every single times to impregnate her. On my POV, I get to see the end result of shooting on her back and also cumming inside her raw with my cums drip out while she suspects nothing. Sadly, as of end of September, she no longer works as FL, and I did not get to find out why. Been hanging dry here for a month already. I guess time to move on to a new prey.