Old 31-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

[Continue from previous post] We had some chit chat while she washes me. Had a strong throbbing boner ready to impregnate her anytime while she wash me clean. She handed me towel and we proceeded to bed after drying. She shyly says "don't look at me" as she's embarrassed. So I comply to her request while thinking to myself that I'm so gonna devour her a while later.

She's not one of those highly skilled, which I don't mind with her young age and really juicy body. However, her BJ skill could really K.O. any unsuspecting guy. The BJ session was long enough for me to enjoy. Afterwards, I requested her to move to 69 position to which she shyly comply. Had a really fun time eating her clean shaven sweet pussy. There weren't any smells or funny taste. It was a perfect young and juicy, pink plump pussy which to this date I regretted not taking a close up video. It was one with very good potential to house men's trillions of healthy fertile sperm, a superb venue to host swimming competition for all these white little worms.

The 69 plays lasted for some good 7 minutes before I ask her to face sit me. Again, she shyly agreed. During the face sitting, she keeps trembling as I slurps her pussy with my dirty tongue vigorously. From painting her bright pink clits hard, all the way to poking her fertile hole. Clear and viscous love nectars keep dripping out for me to savour. Finally, I can no longer hold back my pervert urge to impregnate her. She caps me and I proceeded to bang her a while before pulling out and paint her abalone again.

While she's enjoying my tongue's work, my hand started to work on ripping the protection that separates my hard cock from her tight moist warm pussy. After the cap torn open, I proceeded to guide my meat shaft slowly into her vagina again. The slippery wet, moist feeling wrapped around my cock tightly as I pushes in further deep inside is heavenly. I then began pounding her, with noises "piak piak piak" from my thigh clapping hers. She lets out some really natural moan that turns me on further. Feeling that my army is ready, I did not hold back. I give my steadiest pound and pumped all those seeds deep into her tight pussy.

I slowly pull out and see my cum dripping out of her pussy. I quickly brushes her pussy and plays with it to make it seems like it was her juice. She did not suspect a thing nor did she realize the state of the cap around my cock. She handed me some tissues and I proceeded to take off the torn cap to dispose without her ever knowing being impregnated. We wash up and she sent me off with hug and kisses. Little did she knows that I'll continue to book her to give her more impregnations.