View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Lately theres so much talk about Tina, Aimee, Zoya, Ruirui, Xue er. For me, Ruirui isn't all that pretty. I will think she's plain. Haven't tried Zoya though, think i will pass. I more into looks. Even Xue er, i feel shes more mature looking and big bone,but shes for me since im 5 mins from her. So i wont think too much of this hype and herd mentality surrounding Tina & Aimee.

Actually I don't think people were saying RR was pretty, I think it's more the beauty of her youthful exuberance. Also XE, don't think anyone said she was a beauty, she's unique and sexy perhaps, with splendid sensual skills. As for the rest, yes you shouldn't be swept by the hype and move on