Thread: HSV 1 Positive
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 08:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSV 1 Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
Siao liao...I think I might also kena liao...today my gl regular tell me she sick, then show me her meds and I saw "valacyclovir". Caught my curiosity and so I went to google it...turned out to be meds for chicken pox, HSV 1 and 2 outbreak or shingles.

I got french and paint her de LOL...but then I dont see any sores or what la so I tot it was fine at that time. So far Ive looked for her for a few months liao no symptoms or anything, thinking if I probably should get checked.
There's little point getting checked as the vast majority of the population will test positive for HSV. It's the most common of all infections.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates