bigman85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong - STM.Lisa

Date: Sept 18, 2022
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
WIR: Absolutely

Hong Kong's scene is making a comeback and there seems to be a large influx of Thai women. A reliable agent in the past was STM who happens to source high-quality ladies and they also tend to have good service. I am really curious how he/she curates.

STM.Lisa was stunning as soon as I opened the door. My cup of tea given her short haircut and a banging body. She is taller than normal which triggered my spidery senses but after a few conversations and doing my regular checks on the hand and foot size, and if there are any abnormal scars, I can confirm she is 100% woman.

She greeted me with a very thorough shower and cleaned every inch of me. After the shower, she also got down to her knees and dried me up properly. Super service oriented. Once that was out of the way, she just treated me like a long-lost boyfriend. The french kiss was super passionate for a good 2 minutes. We laid down on the bed and she proceed to a 10 minute BBBJ that was also very loving and she was getting herself wet in the meantime by rubbing her clit and moaning. Once it was time for the main course, she wrapped by up with her mouth - super skillful, and rode me until I had to stop her. Again, it was like she hasn't been poked in months.

Every positioned I wanted, doggie, missionary, standing doggie, she was very accommodating and loved it. We moved to the mirror and she was putting on a show for me. A few moments later, it was an awesome release and again, she made sure I was properly cleaned and dried up before I left. No rush at all.

I really felt like I could have her as a regular just because she was such a professional at what she did. If you happen to be in Hong Kong, look her up and treat her well.