View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 01:15 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penis Size or skill more important ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Techniques are most important. Bros may have read this where I have wrote it.

Try this method which need good control:

1. Enter about 2.5cm - 1 inch at the entrance of the vagina.

2. Mentally count 9 strokes of entering 2.5cm only.

3. Without warning, after the ninth stroke enter fully into her vagina one time only. You can see her expression of shock and pleasure.

4. Again enter about 2.5cm and mentally count 8 strokes of entering 2.5cm only.

5. Without warning, after the eighth stroke enter fully into her vagina two times.

6. Do the same with reducing strokes of 2.5cm until you reach 1 stroke 2.5cm and 9 strokes of full penetration.

7. Then you do a full 10 strokes of full penetration. Do it twice - that means 20 strokes of full penetration.

8. See her reaction of this 20 strokes.

9. Go back to Step 2 and repeat.

After you try this method, please give us the feedback with details.
I practice this bro. it works damn well.

I forgot where I read it. Was it secrets of sexual ecstasy or mantak chia?

think this is called the Taoist thrusting techniques?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...20secretion s.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 07-02-2024 at 01:40 AM.