Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Thai women.... esp working ladies... ya lor, jus one ear in another ear out.

So whats the sobbiest story u ever heard?

I remember when I was younger a MP lady told me about her sob story and also added the "S'porean stingy", and was cheated by 1 S'porean guy before, blah blah blah... I felt sorry for her ended up not fucking her and instead giving her additional 500THB tips.... come to think of it quite stupid cos she probably changed her scripts when talking to Taiwanese and telling him "Taiwanese stingy", and once cheated by Taiwanese man before....
"sob story" heard from MP girl from poseidon

Told me father got cancer, need to work in this line, met her after work , went to my hotel never do anything just raba, then left and gave her like thb2000...SHIT I was young ,restless and stupid then. ( it happened in 2003)

This one met in G club,
(happened in 2004)
Another one was, after i left bkk ..she called to say she kenna kicked out of apt cos never pay rent and several months in arrears, need me to transfer thb5000 immediately. wtf several months later, she kept calling to meet up with me , picked me up in a LARGE HONDA PRELUDE ( NOT A HONDA CIty or Jazz) , WTF hahaa, the most went her apt sleep and hold hands and some petting but by then I did not want to F her...as did not want to end up in a quagmire.

hahah , paid my dues and fees.....its not easy but it aint hard to play them either.