View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post

They get half the amount we pay. So if I pay 150, she get 75.. n if I take 1hr 200, she get 100. So this time she get 75 plus my 50 without sharing with her boss.. so our session ended 45min too.. even though I pay 200 in total.. ok for me as I'm in a rush..

Ask me come back often.. but I think only if I missed f a white chicken with pink pussy..
She scare ppl dun like her golden pussy hair.. but I think n told her that's her uniqueness. .

I asked them about the rate. 1 hour SGD200, the WL gets SGD120. for 45 minutes, SGD150, the WL gets SGD90. It is because of this high rate, this is why the WLs are willing to come to sillypore.

Also, most of the PRC houses in GL adopt this system, according to what I have heard from some of the WLs

In the past 1 hour is SGD150 and the WL gets SGD80