View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
My suggestion is to engage a lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you can consider to engage Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law Services Centre - URA East Wing). Legal Aid Bureau (LAB) also have walk-in appointment to consult their in-house lawyers, which you need to pass through simple income mean testing (around SGD1500 per month and below).

Otherwise, go to Community Justice Centre (new State Courts building at Chinatown area), to seek for a free walk-in consultation. No need to book and no reservations needed, just walk-in and first-come-first-serve. 10 slots in the morning, 10 slots in the afternoon. Suggestion is to queue in the morning and get a slot in person.

Lastly, some good law firms can do a first free consultation (with conflict search need to be done). You can Google for these law firms.

Hope the above helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
true bro. now theres no order nothing. during divorce there will be a period pf waitong time for the hearing. while in the process and there is no cpurt order or anything by right we can see the kids or even be in the matrimonial home unless a ppo is impose. thats why my ex wife smart she wanted to use the ppo. and womens charter is very dangerous. if she has clear cut bruises for being abuse that will clear cut been granted. but if she feel that she is being threaten or in danger also can kanna. means evem if u shout or threaten her she can file. i asked this during the mediation.