View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Actually, have to depend on the court order(s). If there's a court order - Domestic Exclusion Order, then the Respondent/Defendant cannot enter the matrimonial home (however this does not affect the home ownership at all, as matrimonial assets are a different matter altogether)

Again, no parent will be denied access to see a child. If either side denied access, one has to go for a session/hearing at Family Justice Courts to file a complaint.

Calling the police may or may not resolve the situation at times, because the police is bounded by court orders. Police can only take actions in such cases, if they WITNESS a crime in process i.e. physical abuse of spouse or verbal threats against spouse.
true bro. now theres no order nothing. during divorce there will be a period pf waitong time for the hearing. while in the process and there is no cpurt order or anything by right we can see the kids or even be in the matrimonial home unless a ppo is impose. thats why my ex wife smart she wanted to use the ppo. and womens charter is very dangerous. if she has clear cut bruises for being abuse that will clear cut been granted. but if she feel that she is being threaten or in danger also can kanna. means evem if u shout or threaten her she can file. i asked this during the mediation.