View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

Somehow, everytime i start posting here, work kicks up. Maybe i should start my own business?

Moving on.

--------
Dinner
--------

But it starts with brunch.

I woke up in the late morning after a scant few hours of sleep. The day before was long and exhausting for various reasons, and both of us barely shifted in our sleep. Waking up with her naked in my arms woke me up all over. Maybe it's the fatigue from staying up, maybe it's just the flurry of activity, but my mind never did have the chance to rationalize the events of yesterday. Seeing her shocked all my sleepiness away.

Her sublime naked form also shocked the sleepiness away from my 2IC. I remember very clearly thinking she slept like a fairy tale princess, like a fictional character. The elegance of her waking moments carry on through to her sleeping moments. Even when sleeping, she has an air of refined elegance. Even when she is sleeping naked in my arms.

The stirrings of my shock woke her up as well, and I watched a similar shock register in her. You'd see such scenes on TV a lot, a man and a woman waking up unexpectedly in bed together. Never thought I would experience it, and that was the first and last.

She looked at me, and we shared a moment and just laughed. In school we would often have such moments, where we looked at each other in reaction to situations, and unspoken communication happens. I think having that moment, just as we were perhaps shocked and panicking in bed together, helped assure us. We were not just some stranger to each other, we were very close friends who have been through a lot together, worked together, and now slept together.

I wondered if it would be a one-time thing, but my 2IC laid the ground work for me.

C: Quite energetic huh?

She said with her mischievous smile while stroking my 2IC. While I was panicking, 2IC had rose up and made contact. Seeing her in bed, with her tits exposed and casually stroking my dick, I knew my worries were unfounded. She wanted more as well.

I was about to move in and start another round when:

"OI C! YOU WANT BREAKFAST? YOU HERE RIGHT?"

Both of us froze. It was one of her hall mates, a girl. Yelling in from outside. I'm sure yall know having a guy and a girl in a hall is a big enough problem, not to mention being in bed and naked.

Thankfully we were careful, my shoes were kept inside so there is no way to tell there's someone else, and she thought quickly on her feet as well.

C: I havent brush my teeth leh, later i find you?

Friend: Ok! We will be at the canteen!

By agreeing to them and offering to find them, C ensured that they went away, and she knows where they will be. They walked away, C got up and got dressed. While I was shocked back to reality by her friend's voice, seeing her get dressed got me buzzing again. There is just something about watching a school girl getting dressed from naked isn't it? The way she pulled up her panty to slip over her butt, the way her tits hung while she bent over. Beautiful.

She noticed me staring and just smiled and slowed down a little, making sure to show me her tits as she got into her bra.

C: I will let you know whether it's safe, meet me at that bus stop k?

I agreed, and got out safely, but I wondered if I was in for a long wait since she was going to have breakfast with her friends. Nevertheless, after a night like that, sending her home seems like the minimum I could do, so I waited. I wanted to think about what happened the night before, but having a raging boner at a bus stop would be quite inconvenient, so I distracted myself with my books. I barely got my mind settled down enough to read, before she turned up.

Me: I thought you are having breakfast?

C: And let you wait here? Let's go have breakfast together.

Me: But you told them you'd eat with them.

C: I took a bite of their hotcakes.

I could just imagine her popping in to her friends, talk a little, eat cutely, and leave with some reasonable excuse as quickly as she arrived. And not only did she catch up, she even went back to her hall and packed a bag.

Me: Oh, where do you want to eat then?

C: Let's eat at your house.

TBC