View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce of Vietnam Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I will say the best advice is for your friend to consult a lawyer discreetly. Your friend should find out from the lawyer how best to prove that during the entire marriage, the wife:
- Did not contribute to the marriage, be it financially, physically (by caring the husband, in-laws, step children etc).
- The wife has means of surviving on her own after the divorce.

The truth is your friend's situation is a little sticky. Yes if she has affairs outside, your friend can divorce her, but her claim of maintenance is another matter entirely.

To protect your friend, the most important thing is to keep his child's passport so his wife cannot take the child away and use it as a bargaining chip. Also your friend should empty their joint account.
fully agree, and need to legally protect the interest

SG marriage is governed by the outdated shitty charter, need new govement to reshape it

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen