View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I don't know if this is true but occurred to me when I was trying to make a first time booking with new ml.

I told her the time (8:30pm) I would like to come and she gave another time slot, which I couldn't make it. Then she asked if I could confirm if I really wanted to come at 8:30pm. Replied "yes" and a while later, she said ok. So to me, it seemed she asked the other customer to change his booking to accommodate mine.

In my mind, it suddenly dawned on me I had become obligated to her to take up more expensive package or pay higher tips.

Luckily, through stroke of luck or misfortune, the session was cancelled.
Not necessary you are obligated to take up the upsized package. Though you may be guilt trip to do that.

What probably may happen is either,
1) The ml will ask another ml to take over her slot, while she take the other slot. Or vice verse, depending on the potential ROI assessment. Since you are new, you may not really know the difference, since pictures are zhng.

2) Upon arrival, your booked ml will say sorry, pai say, and push another ml to you. Say help the other ml lah... she also massage good one, she new, help her...

The idea is, just grab the customer over first, and settle the logistic later.

Have kenna this a few times and at a later stage heard lots of such commotion at the counter, while I am having my massage.