Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
KIM99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKIM99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Have to admit I often bang Malay minah FLs raw when I was younger. Even did some massage ladies raw too.

They never offered raw. In fact, most of the time they wanted to cap me. But some sweet talking, kissing GFE, fingering, tuning of their nipples etc and most of them got so horny that I could feel their juice dripping... Most of them just grab my dick and pushed it in when I was using my dick to rub outside their pussies.

For those average looking non-sexy ones, I somehow managed to get my way out and pushed them away. For those really sexy, hot and pretty, seeing their faces and giving me hot passionate kiss really made my small brother took over my big brother and finished the deed. Of course, I must have the courtesy to inform them I was cumming. Fot those who were still sombre and alert, they would told me to pull out. For those who just nodded, I would finished them with a huge creampie.

Thank goodness I am tested safe. Now that I have a gf, I won't dare to even think about such reckless acts in the past.
Yes mate. Come to think of it, when we are young. This things set our feeling high and nice. But when age catches up and with a GF...things start to change. This may apply to everyone as some older pal still like the High Feel