View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The tier pricng isn't something new, just instead of the 80, 100, 120 last time, we have 120, 150, 200(?) now.

Maybe the MLs just realised at one point that our local men are rich despite bad economy and charge more.
Sadly, these gals have already successfully made $120 as the new norm. Matter of time before some existing ones tweak their rates too, some of which oredi did for a while. The situation now is no longer shortage of gals around, unlike last year. Now there are plenty.. so I agree with some bros logic that so long as Geylang remains shut, this scene will be ML dictate pricing /package as deemed fit. Coz the cheaper option to release the urge is simply non existence. Sigh.

Am thankful for those MLs who chose to hold their rates unchanged. Will rather support this group and just occasionally sample some 120 ones, if they catch my eye.