View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 0
IceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
This is my last month FR for G12

Name: Yen Ninh
Like to wear school girl outfit without bra. Saturday she was wearing polo with school girl skirt. Today she was wearing sailor type of school uniform.
Face: Sharp feature. Sharp nose
Body: Petite (150-155cm), Skinny build with slight tummy. Natural soft B cup. Proportional to her body. Soft smooth skin. Got a lotus tattoo on her upper back
BBJ: Normal. Suction consider medium. If you try G9, hers is Strong.
Pussy: Sligh bush and tight. She dont use lube with FJ.

She will start by breast rub your body. Thats when you can feel her tender breast, plus the skin feels like got powder one, thats how smooth her skin is.
After that she BJ.

FJ: start by cowgirl. She not that lazy type of girl that ride a few time ask you to take over one (Unlike G9 straight away ask you to take over after BJ).
Start by light bouncing, and then heavy bouncing , when she is tired, she will grind. After recover, she will start bouncing again. When she totally exhausted, she lean over to take a break before continue to bounce. Seeing her tired, I offer to take over. Can see she shy to ask.

Finish with missionary. Love her moaning when I spread her legs Vshape and hump her hard. When she moan, there is no eye contact like she is shy

After the deed, she will help to shower.

RTF: 4 times already. Her service might be normal, no Frenching but I am a sucker for SYT with natural breast. Those bouncing natural tits when cowgirl and missionary is my weakness. To think I used to pay $150 PRC FL with similiar SYT body at Jalan Besar during the pandemic.
Some bros mention that she dont allow sucking of her nipples. But when I RTF her, I manage to zhut zhut her nipples during missionary and she no complain

Little background story:
Maybe I made her laugh quite abit and can speak a little Vietnamese so she was at ease with me only my 2nd visit.
After we all dress up, as I was preparing to leave, she suddenly lay on the bed and ask me to stay till time up. Thats when we chatted.
Used to have a food business cooking seafood but not earning enough. Inspiring tattoo artist. Had a 10 months old child (That explain the slight tummy, but still in great shape). Kinda sadden that she enter the meat trade when her child is barely 1 years old... but since she already did, I will continue to strongly support her... Hurhur
Can share her location? I love young girl.