View Single Post
Old 31-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

We sat on the sofa with a space between us.

Me:”Sooo how is Zhi Hao results?”

I tried to break the ice

Miss Yuan:” he’s actually a very smart boy. Just that maybe English is usual mode of communication at home and with his friends. That explains why he may be a little weak.”

The only “weak” thing that I can feel is my heart and body.

Sitting beside a beautiful young lady. Listening to her demure well mannered voice. Her moist lips articulated each word with precision.
I sat beside her as she politely maintained eye contact when she speaks.

I was just staring at her fair gentle neckline, down to her wet transparent white top , down to her smooth fair thighs covered slightly by her shorts.
I wasn’t even paying attention to what she’s saying. I was devouring her piece by piece with my eyes.

Miss Yuan:”Language is something that takes cumulative effort to develop.”

She continued speaking.

The only cumulative I know, is my sperm cumulating at the ball sac ready to explode anytime all over her smooth fair chest.

“That’s why I recommend Mrs Dee to start cultivating zhi hao’s habit of reading English books at a young age.” She continued

Me: “you must be quite cold, let me get you some clothes to change into. We have a clothes dryer , 30 mins and you can dry your clothes.”

I interrupted her

Miss Yuan:” huh, Mr Dee no need !”

I ignored her and walked towards the room.

Miss Yuan: “I am fine… really.”

Me: ”some home clothes of my wife, you can change out temporary and put your clothes in the basket. I put in the laundry dryer. Very fast will be dry liao.” I passed her the basket and a set of home clothes.

Miss yuan:” huh! No need….” She waved off using her hands.

Me:”it’s better, you see you look so pale. You are all drenched up. Will fall sick easily.”

I insisted while Shoving the basket in front of her hands.

She reluctantly accepted.

Me:”The pants is stretchable and T shirt should be a bit big for you.”

Me:”looking at the situation… Your underwear…. Should be quite soaked too right.”

Me: “But errrrr…..I don’t think got extra bra and panties. I think wife’s one may be…. Too big… ” (My wife is quite Fat- she’s a E cup)

I DONT KNOW WHY I MADE SUCH A BAD BLUNDER

There was a 30 secs awkward silence while we starred into each other’s eyes.

Me:”I meannn I meannnn !! I NOT SAYING YOURS IS SMALL. Yours looks quite big too…”

Me:”I mean Miss Yuan, you have a really good figure that many woman will be jealous off.”

She does indeed have a realllly really good body. Well endowed boobies (AT LEAST A C) from my professional eye scanner, Slim waistline, thighs that have just the right proportion, and a good height 1.5-1.6ish.

*I TRIED TO SAVE MYSELF DESPERATELY*

Me:” NOT SAYING YOH ARE SMALL OR ANYTHING… YOU KNOW MY WIFE RIGHT. Her size of course is huge.”

Me:” I mean your assets are very well endowed*

*chuckles* she gave off a sweet smile, after watching my desperate attempt to explain myself

Miss Yuan:”Aww Mr Dee.” Her hands moved to slightly cover her chest.

Me:” Ok ! you faster go change out and take a shower. Later you catch a cold.”

*DOINKKKKK* the excitement of discussing her body made my canon Stretch out the boxers further like a howitzer coming out of the camouflage.

She seem to have detected the micro moment and Her eyes looked downwards shyly.

Me:”Errrr errrrr… ok u can use the toilet in the kitchen.”

I covered my groin area in embarrassment.