Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Japanese I’m not sure. But Korean yes. Heard some stories some el cheapo Koreans like to use their pretty face and get free bonk. Not only get the drinks they also leech from the girls that they get free bonk too. They only pay cover charge to get in.
which proves the point you can pick up (piak girls for free) at Scratch Dog. I know it is a FL joint but I believe there are many girls just there to dance and drink. There are normal girls. There are FL girls. There are gogo/bar/massage girls that go there after work to unwind not just to find another customer. Due to some choinging especially in massage places, I come to know girls that fuck for money and they just want a break after work to dance and drink not to find any customers.

Girls here are more open because they know guys will come up to talk to them. It is strange for a guy in normal clubs no matter how good looking they are to chat up with a girl in clubs in RCA/Thonglor which is why I dont go to those places alone or with just guys. Everytime I go, I will scan around and yes for those pretty girls that are only there with their group of lady friends (no guys) I do see guys chatting up with them, but I do not recall any being successful in staying with that girl or table for long unless you shamelessly stand there while the girls continue to party on their own. Maybe they exchanged line then meet after for supper or next day for shopping/movies, that I dont know.

I have thai lady friends who also like to go Mixx or Levels sometimes because they tell me they just like the music there. Although you are going there to have a good time with your friends or yourself, by going to such places, you will be naturally be more open to a guy proposing you for after night activities. It is about the environment you are in.