View Single Post
Old 31-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

H14 R09

Went shopping at BL yesterday again. walked into H14 and saw Lee Wen, Violet and other Ladies talking together outside her room. She seems to be in a good mood and kept laughing and talking. This is completely different from the past few times when i walked past her room. Her face black black and was playing with her handphone. This time, based on gut feel, decided to try her out. She wore a light blue dress which makes me horny, especially her half ball shown to me. Go into the room, after closing the room, she started a conversation and things gone well from here. (ho seh liao) The service was okie, BBBJ/AR about 8 mins (including i standing up and she kneel down to BJ me) I took about 10 mins to cum and as usual, she ask whether want to add another session which i politely declined. Managed to try 2 position and cum while she was riding me. Her body is actually moving twds the size of maggie from H2. Total time spent is about 20 - 25 mins in her room. Compared to some Brother who spent 15 - 20 mins, i think iam lucky to earn that extra 5-10 mins. Overall, think i am lucky to get her when she is in good mood, other than that, I will not RTF her as there are still many others who i had not tried. Cheers.