View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Dear Bros, just to share my 1st encounter at that area. Went drinking at Macpherson Mall got abit high by 9pm. Gng to take bus home. Walked towards 70121. Sat there for a while. Saw a lady walking from 1st to 3rd shop. Went to peep. Saw another younger looking lady inside. So I took courage with the help of alcohol and told her I want full. She quoted $300. I rejected. She say due to drinking have to charge me more. Really meh Bros? Got extra charge after drinking? Pls advise the inexperienced me.

Anyway I firmly say I only have 200 the most after she rejected my 150. Take it or leave it. In the end she took it. The massage is like close to zero. Capped bj. Then fj. Everything gone in less than 30mins. She say normally have to charge more if customer drink cos take very long to shoot. I dun think I wana go back again. Cos I didn't really enjoy.
Bro, if ur talking about the 3 shops behind the bus stop, best to avoid. Chop carrot with bad FR.