Thread: Advice
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
I’m on my way home in a cab while typing this, just finished a session with a FL. Every single time I look for FL, I’ll feel guilty and scared at the same time. Scared cos of std guilty cos I’m thinking what I’m doing with my life.

Every single time after looking for FL, these set of feelings will just come out of nowhere. Not sure if it’s just me
Men are biologically programmed to have sex as many females as possiblr to spread his progeny. Don't let conservative social values dictate what you can or cannot do. As long as you don't rape, just go out and have fun responsibly. Afterall do you only want to fuck one woman your whole life?