View Single Post
Old 28-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
ok GTM wil try when i go....
Bro Prolink,

hahahaha.....U must have been following some Malaysian thread. You already know and called him by his famous nickname, GTM.

Good luck on your coming trip. Yes, Cintana have the stock and prices but in terms of "looks" quality, then CP4 is better. Pink Lady still tops in the "service" department. Anyway, just my own observation. Different people have different perception of beauty. Just like my GTM who has finally found his love of his life in Cintana 33.

Ohh, BTW, did GTM invite you for his wedding dinner?? He's finally getting married with Cintana 33. Happy forhim but sad for his other tiraks. Well, more for us....hahaha.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family