View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Went to 43 Tope yesterday arvo...Wah lau eh! So many bro waiting inside! Hence, switch to Melbourne Colosseum instead. 3 chicks came and greeted me but went for Cindy instead (due to her jugs).

Look: 6.5/10 (some angles looked a little old)
Body: Some handles around the middle...Just a little bak bak kinda
Origin: Bangkok, Thailand
Boobs: 34D
BJ: 4/10 (asked ya to clean your little heaps but then no BBBJ
FJ: 5/10 (Not much actions and positions)
Personality: Chatty and seems interested in you and what you do for a living
Damage: $180/45mins

Overall, the place looked nice, clean and "high class". Love the huge room and oversized beds. But service not that good leh. Anyway, this was my first time there, maybe just no my luck. Shall give it another go.

Anyway, any bro know of a good Korean massage place...Those that give great massages, with hot towel treatment, facial and stuff and end with a fantastic HJ? Sorry, I was from Sydney...Still getting a hang of the local Victorian scene. Ha!