Thread: Marital rape
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Marital rape

Most informative piece is there is no such thing as prenup in sinkie laws. Marital rape law or not, WC screws husband and is based on 60’s world (correct me if I’m wrong). Only good thing of the old world laws from Britain is that visiting prostitute is not illegal. this rape law is good. It is rape. Has to stop. Minimally because you can go outside to eat, legally.
But as the other bros said, no prenup means men are fucked if you cheong, she say divorce.
Whatever you do, always keep all your paper work. NEVER take the route to hero and take on this shit about being breadwinner or what shit. If there is one parent stop work to look after kids, must share or rope in your parents or insist hired maid or what and do not accept she don’t continue to work. Any important things like this, next day send WhatsApp say last night we talked about ..., I think we should...
Actually, listen to other bros, don’t get married. It is a paper for ancient world to give women, a lower citizen in those times, protection. Now no need protection - we let them get educated, to work, to vote, etc. All should be equal. Even if you want kids, don’t get married. Only problem is men not equal. I think you must adopt your own child as only mother has rights if child
Aiyah its All fucked up lah
Lawyers and judges and men in white make sibei big money and all these laws haven’t changed.

Last edited by ApacheOne; 15-04-2021 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Error