Old 05-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ronalbeckinson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Since this SAMMYDISH has vouched for Selina from “Portugal”, let me just like to add on what I know or think I know about her being independent. Long story okay.

I booked BellaDutch in Oct 2020. When I met her, I realised she did not match the photos she sent me but nonetheless - small head overrode big head and I didn’t reject.

A few weeks later, I saw a thread here for another independent “mixed” girl, Natalie Nico. I noticed how her thread had FRs from idiots like touringlolita or SafeSex (same as Bella) and that her contact was the same as the then inactive Bella, so I avoided her. Another few weeks later, I received a random WhatsApp text saying, “Hi I’m Kelly Miko a friend of Natalie Nico, mixed blah blah...available blah blah...”.

The thing is, I never texted Natalie Nico before, and what made this worse was that whoever their OKT is took the initiative to contact me which is fucked up and a total disregard of my privacy. Also, I forgot to mention before that when I did meet Bella, she told me there was someone managing her (that someone also made me wait 1 hour for my appointment by the way). So all in all, I have come to a conclusion that these girls are not independent and are instead managed by an incompetent OKT.

All bros please be warned, just wanted to share my experience!

Ps. I tried posting this story as a reply to another bro who commented, “paging for touringlolita” on Selina’s thread but both our comments have been deleted.