View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttime View Post
looking at bangkok only or chiangmai.. Will know after buying 1-2 properties and see if its worth to buy more. I'm only aiming at lower end property, so should be easier to rent out (lower rent) or near to a university.
Was having same idea to buy 10 condo for passive income 8 years ago....end up now only bought 4 units to rent out, but keep the rest in unit trust, stocks etc in sg.......now waiting to see the govt condo for PR scheme really or not, then maybe will buy more in future.

Reason for not buying 10 condo because we're too lazy to deal with too many tenants and keep seeking to rent although we have property agent to help.....end up 1 word is LAZY lah. (otherwise this 10 x 2 or 2.5 millions baht condo rental for 8-10k each is very workable).........end up the other 4 more condo money goes into 2 benz of 4 mil each

But looking at the rental yield of about 5% and property appreciation of about 30% since 6 years till now, think the total return for condo i bought 6 years ago about 60% gain (rental 5% x 6 = 30% plus condo bought was 2 mil and now market value about 2.6mil).....the other 1 condo bought earlier only 1.5 mil and now about 2.5mil.