Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guywithaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
portland and 141 business

hi Brothers,

Glad you are all enjoying Hong Kong!!!

For me, I tried a particular house near the portland area called Kam Fa, located 2 floor on the left side just above the street where you step out from the underground walkway...

Had 3 girls in the last 2 weeks... first girl is from Hainan, only her 2nd customer but I think it is bull-shit. Service was so-so and she was not keen to please. Face quite average, body damn skinny. While doing BJ, she always spit on the floor... made me feel quite quezzy about her hygiene standards. Cost HK360 (45 mins).

Second girl from Guang Xi, a few days experience girl, this one slightly better in terms of service, body also quite proportional, but still too short in my opinion. The sex part was definitely better than the first, tried many positions and finally cum... Cost HK360 (45 mins)

The last one also Guang Xi girl, actually I have no mood to bonk as it is on a Sunday afternoon, but the OKT says she provide me one free bj untill cum and one shot, thought I cannot resist the temptation... then let the bitch blow me, but boy was she bad.. also she was the first of the 3 to AR me, that was quite nice indeed... also I got to inject my tumb up her ass to stimulate her, she say pain after a short while. But never ask me to take out!!! Not bad service eh/ Too bad never cum with BJ, so asked her to do FJ. Then feel her below... wow so big lah... like a large cavity.. when my finger go inside, like a deep hole, cannot reach the end and also cannot feel the sides... lost mood.. fuck like crazy horse and get ready to "check out". Cost HK360 (45 mins)

So my advice to all is if you see the girl you really like, or if the OKT highly recommend then do it, else portland is a hit and miss affair.

GUY