View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Scaring. This fan is conveying a continuous air flow from up down right straight to the face, thus conveying many more air (and potentially infected droplets) in dangerous vicinity of the potential entry points (mouth and nose).
The toy arrived, but i think its useless. It only works with direct sunlight.

Its now a white elephant. Any, paying a few dollars to just try it out. I win some, i fail some. UV is good, air sanitizing on ULV fogging is just as good.Face mask would be must-have (and must-wear). So mean time, i am just keep as that,hehehe...as nothing else works better.

Better to be safe,then sorry.

I am sure everyone knows, once you got the virus...a vaccine would not be as useful (comparing to those who hasnt got it yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Again definition "essential" depend on individual.
I tried buying something from Batam 2 months ago (May 2020) and it took a little more than a month to reach Singapore (reached around end of June 2020). The whole deal took longer than i try to buy from China (about between 1 week to 12 days).

I am so used to buying my daily necessities (in batam) and surprisingly, there are few things ONLY Indonesia has it. Singapore dont.

Lasegar and Larutan Cap Kaki Tiga,hehehe...

So no choice, can only order from online. Cost 2 to 4 times the usual price compared to Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info