View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I believe she does goes all the way for selected customers. Once during my rtm she asked me what I want to do that day. I said the usual..... my previous visits had all been clean massage sessions as I enjoyed her real massage skills and never opted for happy endings. However that day she asked me out of the blue and reeled off the services she can offer me.... I declined as she is older than my mum and I not horny for older women. I told her the truth and say I not a gigolo
She was professional and accepted my explanation and gave me a solid massage..... but towards the end she stripped nude and teased me trying to make me horny. Although I was rock hard but I still rejected to up her....lol
That was the only time she ever offered me and subsequent sessions was always just normal massage. She never mentioned that incident nor talk sexy with me since.
Older than your mom? If you are in your 20s (best case) then Jenny would be in her 50 s ? think more suited to jalan sultan chiongster lol