View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
SB: Just lay back and enjoy…

I obediently did…

SB: Darling close your eyes for me… you will feel better…

In my mind… it was very sexcisting of SB to say that. Well this chalet is mean to celebrate my birthday right? So might as well enjoy to the fullest then I told myself. I put both arms behind my head and started enjoy the grinding. Once I was hard enough I could feel SB tucking down my pants. She started giving me a handjob…

H88: Baby… a bit rough… gentle... if not lubricate it…

SB responded with a blowjob immediately, I was so tempted to open my eyes to take a peek… but also told myself to enjoy the blind sensation. While enjoying the blowjob in “darkness” it brought back many memories… the memory that stood out the most was how I met SB.

I heard moans from SB even while she was busy sucking it… she was really focused in serving me. The whole session lasted at least 20mins before I felt I was cumming.

H88: Urgh ... Baby cumming !!!

I wanted to cum inside her mouth. But SB pull out my member and let couple of streams landed on her face before taking back my member into her mouth again.

I came so much she started choking and that got me to open my eyes to see if she was doing alright only to see this…

SB was fully naked with cum dripping on her face and mouth …

H88: is that my birthday present? Haha

SB: Is that enough for you? If enough good lo!

H88: Hee hee… confirm not enough…