Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by overseasgboy View Post
Recovered liao, long FR coming up. Will break it into a few parts. Read on if you are interested!

I did my research on SBF and on Tokyoadultguide.com, and found that Tokyo hentai club was exclusively for foreigners (a fact that I confirmed later at the shop, when the lady told a new customer that Japanese customers were strictly not welcome).

THC opens for business at 12:00 daily, though they have an online form that allows you to book the girls for outcall. I chose the incall option as it was cheaper, and i wanted to experience the authentic experience of making love in a love hotel itself!

The shop is easy to find, located on the second floor of a nondescript building in Shibuya. I think it is gaining many customers due to its reputation, and throughout the 30mins I spent there I counted at least 7-8 customers (mostly Ang Mo) making their bookings.

The lady manning the shop spoke excellent English, and the way she introduced the options to each new customer was as if one were buying a car! LOL. There are two individual booths with curtains drawn to shield the seats, and there are iPads with their own THC app which allows you to browse through the selection of girls for the day as well as for future bookings, just like making a lunch order at sakae sushi!

Once you are ready, the lady will take you through the girls available, giving you helpful tips like (this one is the MOST popular, this one has a BEAUTIFUL face) etc.

I chose Anju as I was drawn to her height (1.70m), slim body and beautiful smile. However, she was ALMOST fully booked for the day, and only the 60min/1shot option was available. I would later find out that she only takes 3 customers a night, and I was lucky to be her second! I also chose the CIM option, which cost an additional 3000¥. I mean, why not right!

The lady then collected 23000¥ from me (SGD288) and explained the rules of the game again. No photography/video recording, no FS, no forcing the lady to do uncomfortable acts, no violence etc. after payment, she then gave me a card and told me to return at the specific time, for which my lady would be ready for me!
hmm no japs customers allowed is kinda fishy. Confirm the gals are pure jap?