Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Gotta be patient. Also that depends on what kind of maid you're interested in. You can view my photos which i posted before, all is nice sexy figure but of course, it's not free.

Im not interested in those fat ugly maids that can up with simple meals and perhaps top up. My reason is simple:

Pros:

1) Sexy figure and really pretty one be it is young or milf.

2) Pleasant looking while sex, can feel her figure and videos you take will be worth it. Riding on you or even cim, the feeling is song song gao jurong!

3) Much safer as maids will prefer to stick to a single man that can provide her some money on weekends.

Cons for free sex:

1) Fat, ugly ones, you want really cover the head and attack the base?

2) Easily up since a meal and top up will satisfy her. Imagine one day she can be up for how many times?

3) Can you bear to see her sucking your dick or riding on top of you? As for me, i couldn't at all.
Hi bro, u r the master of all master in this playground. Yr catch is really good quality and service Gao Gao. Never tried cim in my whole life. Yr taste is same as mine .. big busty women.. really don’t mind paying for this kind of quality.. can share the pic of yr best catch ? I’m new in this playground.. thanks for enlightening me with all the tips. I believe for that amount of money u gave, don’t think can get tat kind of service and fun.