Old 14-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Akagahara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

I usually don't like to "kiss" and tell but I promised iluvmiki that I would write an FR so here goes. First of must thank iluvmiki for the contact, best time I had with a PRC FL... too bad it wasnt in a sexual sense.

Anyway, i couldnt get to sleep so decided to make my way down to GL to see if I could get some action. Reached there at 145am and started driving around. After looking around I stopped my car and started walking and msging FeiFei. Apparently I had woken her up from her sleep but she said no problem and I went to pick her up. (Luckily no other cheongsters booked her that nite heng ar.. haha)

After picking her up, she requested to go to a 81 out of GL so I obliged but kinda got lost. Man... cant believe that she is still so scared of going out on the streets, u gotta calm her down iluvmiki. haha Well, we ended up at East Coast Park and sat down on the rock thingys while I find where the hell is the nearest 81 out of GL. From here on the GFE starts n my god it was like really being on a date. After awhile (abt an hr or so), we decided to go to the 81 in Joo Chiat. After circling about finally got one n went up.

Once in, sadly not as much action as some of you but more of like couple returning back to their room after a night out. We had our individual showers then curled up in the bed just chatting for abt an hr. Then things just slowly went from there like in those movies where chatting became kissing then fondling then more kissing then capping and pumping then cumming.=D Think I was too tired so only managed one posn. Too bad she dinn allow me to finger her but nvm. She din have as much stereo as the other FLs, just normal moaning and squirming but as long as its real its good. Well after that we washed up, chatted abit more and left the place as it was already 6+ n i had to get home.

I drove her home and she even said wanted to treat me to breakfast cant believe it!! FL offering to treat me. Anyway, I politely declined cos I needed to get home and get this, she was quite reluctant to take my money cos she said she enjoyed herself very much too with the beach thingy but a deal is a deal so I just insisted gently haha.

Well, thats the story of my early morning encounter. Sorry, Im not very good at writing FRs so its abit boring. Hope you guys don't mind.

Stats:
Name: Fei Fei
A/S/L: as provided by threadstarter.
Body: 8/10 erm.. duno hw to judge but its quite proportionate and a bit fleshy along the waist. Super huggable.
Boobs: 7.5/10 I would say a B+ borderline C. But very, very firm.
Bj/bbbj: Dun hav... prob bcos of the way things progressed.
FJ: 8/10. Normal one with moans here and there. More like making love than having sex hee.
GFE: 10000% Ok theres no such thing as 10000% but the GFE is really damn good. U will forget that she's an FL.
RTF: most prob. Must try to get full service next time. =p
Damage: $80 + $20(tips) + $34 (hotel n cd) Wanted to give more but din wanna spoil market n besides, i din really get the full service package.

Once again thanks for finding such a gem iluvmiki. I dun have points to up u so kudos to you. =D Cheers!