Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Betong is maybe about the quarter size of Hatyai. You can practically walk the whole town in less than an hour. Anything further than that is not of tourist's interest.

It does have it's entertainments which is much smaller than those in Hatyai, although they have agogo bars (less than 5 in thw whole town) which are wilder than bkk but not as organised. Looks of the girls is subjective and alot of the customers are Malaysians Malays and now indians. The agogo bars closed by evening.

There's no sight seeing other than the "hot spring" where you go and see a large well with natural hot sulphuric water, maybe buy a basket of eggs to boil in it, take some pics.

Traditional massage parlours will closed by 9.00 pm, I do not think there's any body massage parlour. There are KTV bars which actually are "chicken farms" whereby you book the girls. They also close by 9.00 pm and those girls not being booked will FL at the night spots.

There are a few discotechques where you can TRY to pick up FL girls (normally the left overs) and restuarants where you hang flowers on the girls where the girls can also be booked.

Hotels are NOT cheaper than Hatyai because of the limited choices. You cannot compare Grand Plaza in Betong which is half the price of Grand Plaza in Hatyai. GP in Hatyai is 5 stars complete with swimming pool, etc. A 600 Baht hotel in Betong will cost about 500 Baht in Hatyai with the same standard.

You can go to Betong for the experience but not for long period. 2 nights should already bore you. I only stayed for a night each time I'm there.

thaivisitor
Latest Addition - 18 YEARS OLD HOT AMATEUR!
Also Check Out STRIP DANCER and Preview of JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=885708
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advise then i may stick to hatyai....