View Single Post
Old 31-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My days as a Temp

Denise started swaying her hips to help with the movement of my tongue. I've heard of guys fucking a girls mouth and now I am getting a female version of the  treat. 

I looked up at Denise and realize that she has unbuttoned her blouse and is kneading her breast with one of her hands. I tried reaching my hand up to her breasts but they were out of reach as she is too high up the ladder. 

Denise : EeeeEeeRrrrrr....your...eeerrr...finnn...gerrrrr.. .aawwww...put...pputtt...aaAaAahhh...in...side. 

Now I know why she's the boss and I'm the temp. 

Positioning my middle finger at the entrance of her pussy, I rub in circular motion before inserting an inch of my middle finger and withdrawing again.  I did that a number of times and it's driving Denise nuts. She started bucking her ass just to get more of my finger into her. 

I decided I wanna play boss. 

Me : Tell me what you want ?
Denise : Ssshhiiitt....AaaAaahh...stic...ssttiicckk...yoouu rr..wwwhhoolee ffin..errrr... in...mmmMmMmMmMM
Me : And ? Tell me what you want my fingers to do ?
Denise : Fiin..eeerrr...aaaahhhh....fffuucc..mmeee
Me : Why ?
Denise : MmmMMm...aaaahhhh....SsSssssOoo....hhhoorr..hhhooo rrr....nniiiii

I shove my finger all the way in and started to pumped her rapidly. 

Denise : Aaawww...aaaawww..Aaawww....yyyyEeeAaahhhh...Aaaww www.....yyyeeeAHHH...

With my other hand, I position my thumb over her clit and started rubbing along with my pumping motion. 

Denise : EeeRrr...Eeerrr...Fuc Fuc Fuc....EeeRrr...eeerEeerrr...

Denise was suddenly totally silent. I couldn't even hear her breath. I tot what happened. Then a high pitch yelp.  

Denise : EEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH !!! OooHHhhH...eeEEeeAaa......eeEEeeAaa....mmMmMMm...e eEEeeAaa....

I started feeling a tension wrapped around my middle finger and what followed was a throbbing waves after waves of spasm. Denise's legs were trembling and she had to keep both her hands on the ladder to keep from falling. I continued finger fucking her but at a slower rate. 

Denise : EeRrEeerr...ssstt...ooopp...sstopp...I can't take it no more..hhheerrr...

I moved my hands away from Denise, took a step back and looked at her. 

It was such a sight. 

She was practically just clinging on to the ladder. One side of her thigh was drenched from the juices that had flowed out of her pussy that was staring at me. Her T-back was strapped to just one side of her butt cheek. Her hair was disheveled and from her half unbuttoned blouse, I could see that both her breasts have been pushed out of her bra cups. Despite her dark tan, I could see that her face is totally flushed. Her eyes were half closed and gasping for breath.  

These were the days before handphones but that image has made a permanent imprint in my mind that has been replayed a hundred, a thousand times  when I'm fucking or masturbating myself.