View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.live/mu-mu-massage/

Visited Mumu (formerly Ah Sa) recently. Surprised that such a beautiful girl like her dont get more mentions here.
Looks: 7.5/10. What you see is what you get. She is of Mongolian descent and has that slight Eurasian look. She reminds of the MediaCorp actress 陈楚环.
Body: 7.5/10. Tall, lanky and slim. Tight and smooth body. Small B-cups with enticing erected nipples but too bad she dont allow sucking, else they will be such a joy to suckle on.
Service: HJ or cap BJ. I opted for HJ. HDLY followed by HJ with her cuddling me by the side. Good rhythmic motion that got me out quickly. Have to ask her to tarik a biy if you want to enjoy more. Plain vanilla service. But her pretty face and bubbly nature makes the session a very memorable one.
Massage: Actually quite good. Not MP standard but no piano. Very soothing, especially when she straddles you and rub her thigh against your back.
RTF: Probably yes!