View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i am referring to karaoke pubs where the mic is passed from table to table. pinay or no pinay doesnt really matter, although having some pinays would be a bonus.

from what i am reading and understand of the re-opening, i know that pubs are already allowed to open. not too sure if singing karaoke in the pub is allowed. yup... like the days of superstar and el mundo etc... and preferably somewhere central location as i stay near to the west. east side would be out of the way...

although i think the family concept karaoke joints are now allowed to operate with karaoke.

somehow singing in pub is different from those family karaoke joings
Yes singing in pub is allowed. Mic can pass from table to table. But if i am not wrong must mask on while singing. Follow those family karaoke rules.