Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Now for more good news.

Visited 2 other places today.

1. York Hotel - 2nd floor.

This place reminds me of Orchard Towers. Here have a few bars but just go straight to the 2nd floor wan. Here this place few Ang Mos. But its like International buffet liddat. Have Pakistan, have Vietnam, have Africa, have Ang Mo.... Have jin juay food. Entrance is 65 for 1 drink. But the coupon u get does not include beer. So I use it to order Coke. The one thing u should take note is once you sit down the girls all will come to you. U chase them away, ignore them... They will come to u like hungry mosquito want to suck ure blood. Suck from where up to u. They are very proactive. So if you dun like this kind den don't come here. Overall I am OK with this place. Can sit down and if girls come I just say let me drink first and they will go away.

2. Regal Plaza Hotel - Rockafellas (2nd floor) Don't be confused by the signboard at the hotel entrance. According to Google that's the name of this place.

If you are looking for Ang Mos, here is the place. Like a brother said earlier in this thread, if you like girls from the ##stan countries, here is the place. Have a lot. No Viets No Africa. Have all types. Not all old and fat la. There are also a few young ones here. And if you look hard enough have a few good ones. Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks. But if you come in a group, u might as well pay 1000 for a table with 1 bottle free. This place quite good coz have stage in the middle. There is belly dancing and have dancers. The crowd is mostly Middle Eastern here. Singapore in TD, we hang flowers. Here u buy firework on Champagne. 100 for 2 bottles. Buy leow the waitress will stand in front of the girl and hold 2 bottles. Damn stylo milo. I come here never call girl but see show see chai also shiok. Girls not proactive. They never come zee seow me. So I just sit, drink and people watch.