Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Pam from SNS

First look, i was smitten by her look and her sweetness. She is a hot chick that you can bring out as mistress. She speak well and was able to hold conversion. She definitely look better in real than the pic posted.

She is tall and slender and poses a hourglass model figure. The skin was fair smooth engraved with some wording tattoo. Her ass is round and perky. She has a nice set of boobs that match her body frame and it was great to grab, lick and suck-able pink nipple.

We started DFK. It was nice gentle and fierce type. Slowly, she squad down and started sucking my rod, WOW! Very slurpy , slow motion and warmth till I can't resist I hold on to her head and start from a slow speed to fast. She got no bad attitude or objection and this blowjob hold roughly 15min and sibei shiok! Cannot resist and I shot my cum in her mouth and pull out to splash some on her face. No awkward feeling.

Hugging and cuddling each other and we took a rest for a while. Then i touch her and give her a good paint. She auto moved her hips to let me taste where she preferred. Got real wet after a few click of my tongue. Pussy was small, shaven and tasty. I sense that she get hot and she start to fidget and stroke my cock and she started licking my ear and then we were kissing smooching and frenching furiously. My rod start to marikita again then she start blowing my rod again. Oh gosh! Very slow and steady. Lick me and deep throat and then wear the cap with her mouth.

Sit on me and started to ride on me, she was light weight and i could feel tight muscle of her pussy trying to make my rod feel warmth, tight and comfortable!!! I cannot tahan liao. Told her to change position. Start missionary and DFK her like mad, then i fuck her damn deep till she keep moan and whining like an animal. The expression was hell god. She can take hard and deep and long pounding and within a short while, I remove the condom and shot out my cum on her face.

It was a nice bonk as my leg and body is numb and weak.

No regret choosing this bonk! GFE was awesome and no doubt about it.

I'm totally satisfied and happy spending this bonk and no complain and she leave me a memorable day