Old 10-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

first time visit soapland in jpn on last friday.
visited spa Kadoebei at kabukicho instead of Hapinesutokyo Gotandaten. as i cant accept the late timing at Hapinesutokyo Gotandaten due to long queue and i stay quite far in bunkyo city, i quickly rush to shinjuku at around 9.45pm to try my luck

they accept gaijin. just identify in advance
do take note if u want nuru gel, please inform them at the counter before selection of the girl. default selection is soapy wash. i only learnt about this after the session from counter

price is more xpensive than Hapinesutokyo Gotandaten about 32k yen vs hapinestokyo's 29k with gaijin tax

as i visit close to their closing hr, i only have 2 choice. i chosen haruka

look about 7/10, smooth skin, look 65% like arina hashimoto from certain angle...
boob small B 7/10, slightly bigger than arina hashimoto?
bbbj 7/10
french 6/10, light kiss, no passionate tongue fighting
gfe 7/10, she cant speak english, i use broken japanese and google translate to have small talks. 1 shot session. starting from teasing stripping of me to soapy bathing while seating on a unique stool that expose butt n balls.
follow by bathtub dip where u brush teeth before can raba raba her n kissing.

7.5/10 lastly done deed on bed with cd as i didnt last long due to overwhelming experiences of soapland n the long journey rush.

please becareful of trouts... i nearly got misleaded by 2 trout when reaching the door of this spa.

btw Hapinesutokyo Gotandaten got a staff by the name of kashiyama, who has excellent command of english to explain how thing works there. i didnt have the chance to have him introduce how their soapland works as i couldnt accept the late timing from gotandaten station

Last edited by soyabean89; 10-04-2024 at 09:52 PM.