Old 14-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I followed Bro gigantic_tk directions and found the place. It is in Tibet Hotel on North Fourth Ring Road (Bei Si Huan), off An Hui Bridge. It was just like the description. The manager quickly asked me whether I want "better service". I asked him to show me the girls. He brought in three. I picked the more curvy one although the other two was quite sweet looking. RMB1000 for full service. They also have regular massage for RMB128 for 60mins (manager said they are professional, meaning no hanky panky).

went upstairs to the hotel room (he didn't charge me RMB100 for room). The girl came up shortly. she said that she was 24 and from Shunyi, Beijing. Her figure was quite voluptous, abt 35B boobs, soft and natural with perky nipples. Nice, taut body and ass. same style as described as in the earlier FR. cat bath followed by BJ. asked for extra RMB200 for "special" BBBJ. I agreed since service and attitude was quite good so far (want to cheong don be stingy). she also did the "hot water, cold water" BJ trick. Before u know it cannot tahan, she got on top and started pumping and massage my didi inside her. her moaning was not over theatrical but was stimulating enough. changed to missionary and finish with doggy.

after everything and shower, we chit chat a bit. she told me she was No. 1. even told me to try her sister (No.5) the next time. apparently, her sister was one of the demure SYT I saw earlier. she said that her sister (real sister, not god-sis type) was very "wen rou".

overall, quite good service and feeling. don feel rushed or short changed. RTF: probably. but actually, I prefer Singapore HC girls better (even though they might be Malaysians or even PRCs). maybe I just miss home :-) (stand up for S'pore!)
----------------------------------
北京西藏大廈

上周,我去了趟西藏大廈,二樓為康樂中心,上電梯後左轉。我先洗了個澡,之後被帶進包間,問我做保健或按摩 ,我直接問服務生有小姐嗎?一會兒,帶來三個,我挑了一個,有164cm.
服務生又帶我上樓開了一間房,收了我一百開房費,服務生走後,小姐敲門進來,人長得眉輕目秀,說自己是內蒙 古包頭人,脫掉衣服後,乳房碩大,柔軟,豐滿,絕對能勾起任何男人的性慾,我先躺著,讓她從上到下先強姦, 親的我渾身舒服,然後她倒了兩杯水,一杯熱水,一杯涼水,先含口熱水,溫暖小弟弟,感覺那裡很爽,又含涼水 ,但不如熱水爽,然後她讓我上她,我二話沒說,早就按耐多時,一邊插她,她一邊叫,小姑娘20,叫聲很嫩, 越叫越想插她,足有半小時,我出汗了,讓她陪我沖一下,在浴池裡,我摘掉套,她一腿站浴缸一側,兩腿分開站 立,我激情未褪,洗著洗著,小弟弟硬起來,一下就插了進去,同時,她長長地叫了「恩」一聲,。。。。。。回 到床上,她又讓我從後面插她,沒有套的束縛,動作就是流暢,感覺也實在,後面上她,她淫叫聲更誘人,叫你不 肯停歇,足有一小時,直到底下電話催我們,但小姐態度很好,並不催你,還配合你餘興。之後,我給了她一千員 ,在客房裡沖洗乾淨,揚長而去。