View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe thats because you using a wrong 'ascent'. i have the wrong accent but i have no problems. Why are you being carrot, after service you give them the right price and you LEAVE, at most you ask is it STILL XYZ dong.
If you stupid no common sense and you ASK them price then THAT is what tells them you newbie and hence you get carrot.
Seems to me too many guys use excuse of no language for reason being overcharged, rather than the fact no common sense and no street smarts.
Even met so many guys want english/chinese speakers when go KTV, i asked why say so can KC girl get better service, but in room talk cock, ask question liek girl name age, even some idiot ask if girl like work as chicken hahah, can clearly see girl not interested. Others do more idiotic things like dont negotiate price, and when i remind them wait till music turned off so everyone can hear him talk girl about price, not surprisingly girl refuse. He so clueless he dont realise girls who work chicken, DONT like being reminded of that and dont want it KNOWN, these things need to be discreet. Same as those guys most are angmo, go to HTGD STAND IN DOOR ASK for boom boom or do things attract attention for people nearby, wonder why they get refused service told no bbbj etc
Haha, I belongs to pay and leave group.

You are right, do show respect to the girls.