View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: Lor 8 Hse 43 close down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
If u are tirak wannabe, u will be at the airport to send off the remaining rest

To tirak wannabes,
Tell these girls take care, and don't work as a prostitute back in Thailand. lead a better life with the money they earned.

SC
whoa SC you "beri chi ke". hahhahaha.

Anyway, to all those tiraks, you think they really love you, no lah they are all after you money. After being fucked more than 101 times you think they can cum, and if every customer they sleep with and cum by the end of the day they are dead. All I know is they really know how to fake it. I have fucked rather a great number of them and all of them faked it all the way, like real.

I always believed if they provided you good service, just go back and patronise them again but dont need to fall for them and get caught in the type of tirakship. My avatar is the girl from L18H16, I liked her service, can speak good mandarin, cheerful, playful and very accomodating that why I go to her quite often but without her I wont die also and Like SC said, if you can afford it buy them out of this trade otherwise just sit there and watch them being fuck by others.