View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

April was right. This John fellow was pretty good-looking, going by the standards of everyone else in the class anyway.

He was rather tall, probably around 1.78m, broad-shouldered, nice V-shape trunk. He had a swimmers body. The only other person who could probably match up to him was his friend Mike, who was similar in height, but bulkier in built. Like April and I, they spent a lot of time together as well.

April, of course, was trying her very best trying to get to know John better. But hilariously, while boys were trying to get to know April, girls were trying to get to know John. I just watched the show with my popcorn.

I think in a certain sense, Mike was like me. He was also on the sidelines, watching this show that his best friend was in. Occasionally I would catch him glancing at me, he had a nice smile. For fun, I would smile back, but he would get all shy and look away. Seemed like we too were playing a game.

The year passed by quickly and soon enough the end of year exams had passed.

There was an end of year chalet organized by one of our classmates. It was at those large government bungalows in Pasir Ris.

I didn't want to go, but April was insistent. It would be the perfect chance for her to get to know John better.

As the day neared, I struggled to figure out what to wear. It was a chalet, there was going to be a BBQ, shorts and t-shirt might be the most comfortable, but not very lady-like. I could wear a dress, but I would probably not be very comfortable. I was undecided. April on the other hand, had already decided to dress as comfortably as possible, and show off whatever she could just to attract his attention. In this case, it was just FBT shorts and a tight tank top. I decided to follow suit, but wore a loose t-shirt instead.

It was a little weird, seeing my classmates out of uniform. Every single girl seemed to want to show off something, either their chest, or their legs. I could not really understand why. Every guy, also wanted to show off their arms for whatever reason. As expected, only John and Mike were actually worth looking at, arms-wise anyway.

As the night wore on, and the teachers left, yes our Civics and GP tutors had made an appearance just to check on us, the alcohol appeared.

I had never really drank for leisure before. My only experience with alcohol was the red wine during my first Holy Communion.

The boys dragged out a cooler and it was filled with numerous bottles of alcohol.

April immediately grabbed two Barcadi Breezers and handed me one.

Me: I don't drink.

A: It's like a soda.

Me: Are you sure?

I realized I didn't know how to open it. Not did I have a bottle opener. April shook her head. She took the bottle back and went up to John.

A: Hey, a little help please?

He looked up, there was a can of beer already in his hand.

J: Hey! Sure! But I don't have a bottle opener.

He passed her a can of beer and popped the tab.

J: Have this instead.

April took the can and looked at me.

A: Beer?

J: I don't drink.

Out of nowhere, Mike appeared and grabbed the bottles. He aligned the cap at edge of the table and smacked it. The cap popped off easily. He wiped the mouth with his singlet and handed it to me.

Me: Thanks.

He popped off the other cap and we went to a corner together.

My heart was beating fast. What was going on? Was I getting drunk from the smell of the alcohol? But I followed him anyway.

M: You know we never really talked before.

Me: Yeah.

M: Why?

Me: Er.

M: Guess we're both shy.

I sipped the Barcadi. It was peachy, but with a slight bitter aftertaste. But I kind of liked it.

Three bottles later, my inhibitions had more or less disappeared. I was sitting very close to Mike, laughing at his lame jokes, and generally having a really good time.

M: You're quite sexy you know?

Me: Huh?

M: Erm, I can see down your t-shirt.

I didn't realize it, but the neckline of my t-shirt was actually pretty loose, and the way I was sitting and chatting with him, I was actually exposing more of myself than I intended to. Ordinarily, I would be offended, and probably given him a tight slap. But the alcohol was doing something to me. I didn't bother covering up. If he wanted to look, so be it. How enticing could two mounds of flesh covered by a black bra be anyway?

Somehow I could tell he was a little embarrassed too, to be admitting that he was looking down my t-shirt. His tanned face was flushed. I don't know what possessed me but I reached out and touched his cheek with the back of my hand.

Me: Your face is hot. You're really red. Are you drunk?

M: Far from it. Just good circulation.

In any case, I found out he and John were from an all boys' school for 10 years too. He was Catholic as well. I wondered if I should ask him to go church with me and confess his naughty thoughts.

He was in track & field, which explained his physique. John was in the water polo team. He only had one girlfriend before but it was more like a playful thing, lasting only a month. I can't remember if it was me asking, or him just sharing, but I was totally at ease with him. It was strange.

I could see April being surrounded by guys, and John being surrounded by girls, yet both of them weren't really chatting with each other. Lost in my own thoughts, I missed his last question.

Me: Sorry. You were saying?

M: I asked if you would like to take a walk on the beach.

Me: Oh.

What was going on? Why was he asking me to go for a walk? Did he want to do unspeakable things to me when we were alone? Did he want my virginity? Would I give it to him? Why was I even having such thoughts? I wasn't a horny person actually. I didn't really know what to do with my lady parts. I only touched myself once before, with my bolster, and stopped after that once I knew it was a sin. But this alcohol, this devil's drink, was making me want to do things I probably shouldn't.

Me: Ok.

We got up and walked towards the beach. Mike took a few more bottles of booze for good measure. But it wasn't Barcadi. It was a darker liquid, some Wild Turkey thing.

As we walked side by side, my hand brushed against his a couple of times. I don't know why but the sensation was electric.

We finally sat down at one of those breakwaters facing the sea. He opened the Wild Turkey and handed one over. It tasted like coke to me. But a bitter coke. I kind of liked the taste.

There was a cold breeze blowing and I started to shiver.

M: You're cold?

Me: A little.

M: I could hug you if you want.

Me: What?

M: To keep warm.

My thoughts were running wild. What if he started grabbing my boobs? Or stroking my thighs? Or removing my panties? But I guess I was thinking too much. I was cold, and he was offering to warm me up. What was the worse that could happen?

I moved closer to him and squeezed between his legs, lying on his shoulder. He wrapped his muscular arms around me. I felt that electricity again. He didn't touch me inappropriately, and continued drinking his Wild Turkey as we listened to the waves.

I don't know why but I felt so comfortable lying in his arms. He had every opportunity to slide his hands under my t-shirt and play with my C-cup twins. But he did not. Was he really a good Catholic boy?

It must have been really uncomfortable though, sitting on rocks, and having my lower back press against his front.

I tried to ignore it but I felt it. It was his cock. It was hard, and it was pressing against my back. I shifted a little to see if he would react, but he kept silent even though I was practically squashing his little brother.

Me: Can I ask you something?

M: Yes?

Me: Why are you hard?

M: I haven't been this close to a girl in awhile.

Me: Am I arousing you?

M: Not really. It's a natural reaction.

Me: Aren't you uncomfortable?

M: Nope.

Me: You like girls pressing against you?

M: Only one girl has seen it.

Me: Your mother?

M: My ex.

M: I can adjust it if it's disturbing you.

Me: Ok.

I moved slightly off him as he adjusted his cock into another position. I guess I gauged the timing wrongly as I lay back suddenly and squashed his hand.

Me: Oops. Sorry.

M: Could you get up again? I don't want to accidentally touch you when I remove my hand.

I got off again and he removed his hand. I lay back again. He was still hard, and now upright.

Me: What the fuck! Sorry… you didn't need to hear me curse.

M: It's ok. It's normal.

I was really really intrigued by the hard thing that was pressing against my back.

The only real penis I had seen and touched before was my little brother, when he was young and I took him to the toilet. To me, penises were tiny little things that expelled urine. In biology, we learnt that penises would be filled with blood and get erect, so as to enable penetration into a vagina for the purpose of sexual intercourse.

Me: Can I see it?

M: What?

Me: I've never seen a cock before.

M: Errr…

I turned around and faced him and placed my hand on his crotch. He nearly jumped off the rock and fell into the sea.

Me: May I?

He didn't say anything but merely looked at me and nodded.

I cupped the bulge. So this was a bulge. Was this the bulge April was describing. If I was a cat, I would probably get killed very soon.

His bulge was mightily impressive. Impressive to someone who had never actually see a bulge before. My little brother's penis was probably the size of cocktail sausage. This one right here was thicker and longer than the hot dogs we had for the BBQ.

I unbuttoned his berms and slowly unzipped him. His erection was straining against his briefs. In the dim moonlight, I could see a wet patch at the top. I touched it. It felt sticky. Don't think it was urine. What was going on?

All this time he merely looked at me, with a slight silly smile on his face. I hooked my thumbs around the band of his briefs and pulled it down, slowly revealing the head. It was glistening. I rubbed it with my index finger and he moaned softly. Up till this day, I have no idea why I did that. My finger was now sticky with that liquid that was leaking out. I wiped it on his singlet and pulled his briefs down further.

It was long, thick and veiny. There was some skin covering part of the head. The foreskin. He wasn't circumcised. Not that it was necessary. To my knowledge, only Jews and Muslims needed to be circumcised.

His testicles were sort of lopsided. One side hanging lower than the other. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed. I grabbed the base of his cock. With two hands, there was still a substantial amount of cock remaining. How in the world was this thing supposed to fit inside a vagina?

M: You know. The last time this happened… I had to go for confession.

I immediately let go of his cock. What the fuck was I doing? I had never been this bold before. Curious yes. But not bold. Even watching those blue films with April which she got the VCD from her brothers collection.

I was in full view of a live cock and it was beautiful. Or maybe it was the moonlight.

The other weird thing that was happening to me was the same feeling I recall when I was running myself against my bolster at night. There was a strange wetness down below and I could feel it seeping through my cotton panties. My womanly parts ached to be touched, to be rubbed. My thoughts flew to the blue films where there was kissing, touching, rubbing of each other's privates parts. I was 17 now and growing up. Were these feelings actually real?