View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

Advanced Strategy #3
The Great Escape

This strategy works very well only in a group play. Escape death today by counting carefully and letting the bomb explode on someone else. All you have to do is simply count the amount of dice in play and call 1 dice below the 50th percentile. For example, if you roll a 4,3,3,3,2 in a 4 player game, I would bid for 9 Threes. Why wouldn't I call 9 Sixes and ensure that the next player hits the 50th percentile? 9 Sixes would be too threatening - if my downline immediately calls 9 Sixes and if I do not even have 1 Six, I would highly considering calling bluff.

On the other hand, if I have 4 Sixes I might directly consider calling 9 Sixes at once. Allow the game to play out hoping that someone else would be at war with one another, by the time it reaches you again, the amount bided should already be above the 50th percentile. Calling out "Liar" gives you an edge at this point. This strategy would not work if by the bid amount is already very close to the 50th percentile by the time it reaches you.

The key to this strategy is to let someone else kill someone else, you just need to sit back, relax, let others do the dirty work, watch blood spill and escape death.