Thread: STDs
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2bonk View Post
even in singapore. there are many social workers and they had customers from all over the world. imagine the chances of getting anything from them.

i believe the tests they did before they are here (if any) are not comprehensive. and remember there is a window period. meaning tests may be negative but in fact they are carriers. ..
Wait a minute.... SOCIAL WORKERS!!!!???? Now thats a term i never imagine can be applie to the sex worker..

As SammyBOSS said in his FAQ: No amount of test can save you if you dip your dick into a pussy which just had a fun session with a Hiv-Pos dude...

Now look here. hoss, like the Docter found out, even real deep throat kissing may give you REAL FUN STUFF (DO NOT GOOGLE KAPOSI's SARCOMA ) I am very serious.

The bottom line is , any sex carries with it that danger: example: so called virgin gal who u married actually
1) had sex before but dont want to tell you
2) got RAEPED and dont tell you or dont know
3) Suay suay mother Hiv Positive and pass on to her , only she never go for test and she never get full blown AIDS

Then how, i ask you? You find out that your newborn child have HIV in the usual blood test?

The only *reasonably safe defence is one partner and nobody strays...

That including FRENCH Kiss

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set