View Single Post
Old 24-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 24 March 2012, Saturday btw 2 pm to 330 pm

Again I took 2 sessions, first at H16R8 Ida who told me, she is Rose, so be it. Then at H22R8 Aida, beautifully body, as beautifully as the 3 white bunnies.

H2 Maggie Sally and, Munx2 was in, Bobo with Hongx2, if I am not mistaken. R16 Michelle happened to be on business.

H7 Joyce lights on, Cookie gave me a shocked, and she told off a blanglah, “Go go go!” 2 floors Queenie had an uncle customer. Actually he was asking few girls around, I think he asked H22 Michelle too. Chris Ann with Miki was lights on.

H10 Rina Anna Judy with Kico were busy, as usual Judy looks great in tight short. I saw her in inner lane praying at alter.

H11 Jolene was free most of the time; Ah Leng had invested in makeup this year. Is time I return to fuck you, girl! JJ was having her snack; somehow I don’t want Jenny and her.

H16 Yvonne Nancy Michelle on business, I was hard because along the way happened to desire MILF, after seeing 2 aunties in tight dresses. So I decide to take Rose in R8. Ivy too in business Lynn was reading and, Carol had a Malay customer. I think he was from across the causeway; he spoke to her in heavy accent Malay.

Call girls service all races, provided the money is correct.

I was disappointed that H17R10 was locked( i agreed with you, brother Fornicator); R3 Honey seems to be engaged for a long time.

In H22 I was surprised to see Aida light’s above, session 2 with her, she joked I was thinking a new girl. Hold on, her time will come later. Sally had a customer waiting and, Mei Na showing off her legs, her boobs was great! I saw it during our session, only she allows frenching I would return to her.
Miss beautifully long legs, I mean Michelle crossed her legs at me, probably wanting to close a deal.

I cannot help but had a hard on, her legs are slim and generous displayed. But I wanted Aida and, it happen a PRC man was asking for charges, he asked Michelle too, somehow I think he was interested. But he don’t want to spend $50, well my Chinese friend PT correct amount is $50.

Finally, H24 we had Q for Laix2, and Xiao Tian, I also had another hard on looking at Jessie’s legs. Recently she looks great, probably invested in makeup due to competition. You see my friend, ex KS GL girls were here for 5years all really. Everybody are on equal ground, is time they compete for customer.