View Single Post
Old 23-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

[Enzo friend's condo]

Enzo : go back to my car and nap? or? still about 20 minutes until the booking starts.. i can give you a good forehead rub?

'bernice' : but i thought you booked the massage room?

Enzo : that's later ma.

'bernice' : let's go by the pool? go for a dip?

Enzo : but you never bring leh..

'bernice' : I can't wear shirt and go in?

Enzo : better not la.. here strict. plus you go in water, come up... can see everything already...

'bernice' : Oh?.... ok ..... ok just rest by the pool... i watch you swim lo...

Enzo : wah free show for u ah... nevermind ah i relax with you...

'bernice' ~ wonder if that coach is there again... cuter than enzo... same body shape... wonder if that coach will make me feel more high than enzo....

========

'bernice' ~ yup there he is.. teaching the siblings...... haven't had the chance to see him come out of the water... maybe it's bigger than Enzo's.... bigger than Ali's.... same size as Uncle B? argh..... don't think about him........ i'm still feeling so hot... despite twice with Ali..... is it because theirs not as big as .... nvm! stop thinking about that incident.... feels like weeks ago, but actually... just....

Enzo : here? got shade...

'bernice' : ok sure......

Enzo : hey what are you doing?

'bernice' : want to tan my legs... what's wrong...

Enzo : oh nothing...

'bernice' turned and sat down... after keeping in that bent position as she pushed her shorts down as she replied Enzo...

'bernice' ~ hmmm... he's not facing me... wonder if he looked....

she sat on her poolside chair, after Enzo had already placed a towel on it.....

Enzo: may I? important..

'bernice' : oh yes! i forgot about it.. but later massage oil how?

Enzo : got shower in the room. don't worry.... here have a sip... enjoy....

Enzo handed her a cold bottle of the korean alcoholic drink which he got from the minimart... she took a large sip... then took the face towel from Enzo and cover her face, laid backwards and relaxed... she heard the bottle cap open.. some rubbing of hands....

'bernice' ~ he's such a nice guy... so gentle and careful..... is it because..... i wonder... but i've already blown him...... once... maybe... when I delay the physical part... make the guy wait longer.. they will treasure me better? oh wait. they... lol.... i've really changed? oh... shit.... the way he's applying the sun block is so teasing!!!

Enzo ~ fuck..... this is so tempting.... her thong is so see through... i can see her .... eh wah lao... she spread her legs on her own one...... not even drunk yet bah??? fuck... really can see her pussy lips... the thong is so thin!!!! is she doing this on purpose??? i thought she got scared after our last incident... thought she got paiseh after sucking my cock...... maybe she's dealt with her shyness... she wants more now? good many people around at this pool... that coach... fuck... he was looking at her when she bent.... nvm heck...... fuck..... super close liao.... damn tempting to touch....... hers seems waxed somemore............. ok nvm... the other leg..... she's so relaxed..... ok .... go up.... slowly..... she likes it....... she's fidgeting so much.... can hear her breathing.... nvm. i must be patient... test her.... ah..... pushing my hands under her thong now.... her waist....... pull the thong upwards........ yes..... yes......... can see her pussy lips!! she's grabbing the sides of the chair!! patience... patience.... come on... wait for the private room later........

Enzo : sunblock on your stomach too?

'bernice' : huh? oh ok....

she lifted her jersey up.......

Enzo ~ wah wah wah.... fuck... can see her lower breasts....... fuck... she must be fucking horny already! patience.... patience.... wah fuck..... can see a bit of her lower nipple...... fuck..... how....... (looks around... the coach seems to be looking... no one around) do it slowly... slowly..... fuck...... so close.... how????